What's new

Sale at cotton blossom now on including feather blades

they also have Taylor's creams on sale for $11.75 a tub. What's the story with their Taylor's creams. I've heard guys on here talking about the tubs being dry? Has anyone ordered from them recently? I don't want to order a tub that's dried out.

Thanks

letterk said:
My tub wasn't dried out, but it didn't appear to be as full as some others I've purchased.
Hi John,
To help you avoid launching a bunch of Chicken Littles running about shouting that some one is pilfering cream from Taylor of Old Bond Street tubs, Taylor shave cream is sold by weight not volume.

Justso said:
they also have Taylor's creams on sale for $11.75 a tub. What's the story with their Taylor's creams. I've heard guys on here talking about the tubs being dry? Has anyone ordered from them recently? I don't want to order a tub that's dried out.

Thanks

About two-three weeks ago I ordered the Avocado and Lavender. These weren't dry at all, but a very dense aqueous solution. The lavender has quickly worked its way to the top of my rotation.

guenron said:
Hi John,
To help you avoid launching a bunch of Chicken Littles running about shouting that some one is pilfering cream from Taylor of Old Bond Street tubs, Taylor shave cream is sold by weight not volume.
Funny that you should mention this, Ron, because upon reading John's post, I had the mental image of a sinister looking character going through the stockroom with a teaspoon and methodically stealing one spoonfull of cream from each tub while laughing maniacally.

Kyle said:
Funny that you should mention this, Ron, because upon reading John's post, I had the mental image of a sinister looking character going through the stockroom with a teaspoon and methodically stealing one spoonfull of cream from each tub while laughing maniacally.
Or perhaps one running about with a hair dryer, anonymously drying them out??:001_rolle

guenron said:
Hi John,

Yup, I know. Just making an observation compared to all the other tubs of Taylors I've purchased. Maybe it was slightly dried out. Beats me. It works great.

Top Bottom