What's new

Saiver ProfiMed

hey so who has one or has used one of these Saiver ProfiMed de razors?

i got one recently after stumbling across it online,
its basically a de razor that takes two de blades

i got it on ebay uk (link below of seller i got it from) from russia and it was the first time i ordered something from russia,
considering it was coming from the other side of the world it didnt take too long to reach me...

i really enjoyed using this razor, i used two feather blades in it and i had a really good head shave

hey so who has one or has used one of these Saiver ProfiMed de razors?

i got one recently after stumbling across it online,
its basically a de razor that takes two de blades

i got it on ebay uk (link below of seller i got it from) from russia and it was the first time i ordered something from russia,
considering it was coming from the other side of the world it didnt take too long to reach me...

i really enjoyed using this razor, i used two feather blades in it and i had a really good head shave
I have one. My experience has not been positive with it. I find it too light in weight, and it tugs and pulls a lot. A most uncomfortable shave was the result. Not part of my rotation, but I keep it in the cabinet as an interesting contraption.

Reactions: saj
I have one. My experience has not been positive with it. I find it too light in weight, and it tugs and pulls a lot. A most uncomfortable shave was the result. Not part of my rotation, but I keep it in the cabinet as an interesting contraption.

cool, so which de blades have you tried in it?

i sometimes prefer the light weight razors and sometimes prefer the heavier ones, suppose it depends on my mood lol

cool, so which de blades have you tried in it?

i sometimes prefer the light weight razors and sometimes prefer the heavier ones, suppose it depends on my mood lol
Shark SS, usa personas, Voskhod. Bunch of others. Blade deosnt matter much with the Saiver. It's the setup of the blades that makes it uncomfortable. In my opinion, of course.

Shark SS, usa personas, Voskhod. Bunch of others. Blade deosnt matter much with the Saiver. It's the setup of the blades that makes it uncomfortable. In my opinion, of course.

you think so? i wouldve just assumed that blades would make a difference but hey im a newbie so dont take my word for it

The blade is too far set back on the wide/deep head. Also the width of the safety bar makes it difficult going ATG directly underneath the nose.

I prefer, slimmer or narrower headed razors with thin safety bars with the blade closer to the safety bar. Otherwise the concept behind the design of this razor is quite good. I particularly like the grippy handle.

so i really like this razor and i needed a travel de razor so i just ordered this from the same seller in russia

s-l1600 (11).jpg

s-l1600 (12).jpg

The Gillette tech is my travel razor. Own 5 of them. Like a Kalashnikov rifle, rugged, dependable, and performs on all sorts of harsh environments

So it's this one, 3 others like this one, and 1 more modern one with the aluminum handle. Don't know what year this is (maybe around ww2), but it's really well built and with a sharp Nacet blade it shaves like a dream. As sturdy a razor as they come.

Screenshot_20201216_075030.jpg
Screenshot_20201216_075001.jpg
Screenshot_20201216_075030.jpg

i absolutely love the saiver profimed, put in two gillette nacets in it and it just takes my thick coarse hair with ease,
i think this might just be my favourite de razor tbh

Top Bottom