What's new

Saint Charles shave moss lime

I got some of this and it smells amazing. Like an earthy lime and somehow familiar. Will use to shave tomorrow and will report back.

I also got a sample of cranberry crush. I'll have to save that for Christmas. Smells invigorating and juicy sweet.

I used this this morning and I have to say I was quite impressed. The smell just gets better and the lather was fantastic. It really has a great consisstency and slickness and paints on like a dream. It's like the brush wants to lay on a thick layer.

It seems like this is a brand that hasn't been getting too much press lately here, but that should really change.

Saint Charles produces great soaps. I received a sample of Damascus I think it was called and the scent, plus shave was excellent. They are great with customer service and just top notch. I encourage others to veer of the main highway of the shave soaps we normally talk about and give Saint Charles a try.

I used this this morning and I have to say I was quite impressed. The smell just gets better and the lather was fantastic. It really has a great consisstency and slickness and paints on like a dream. It's like the brush wants to lay on a thick layer.

It seems like this is a brand that hasn't been getting too much press lately here, but that should really change.

+1. St.Charles Shave goes under the radar for some reason. Her (Wendy) aftershave's are outstanding!

Top Bottom