What's new

Saint Charles Bay Rum EDT

I've never tried Burt's Bees or St. John's however, the Dominica line is great. I swear by it and use it all of the time. One note however, I have yet to try them all out. I have only used the regular double distilled bay rum. I believe that classicshaving carries and you can also get it direct from the importers at www.calantilles.com. I'm lucky, our local health food store carries it so check around somewhere next to you might have it.

Sue, I'm a big bay rum fan, now it's my turn to order some of your shaving cream and your edt. Please expect to hear from me soon.

Jeff

acoldspoon said:
Would love a report as to how this compares to St Johns Bay Rum, by someone that wears St Johns on a regular basis. I'm the third generation of men to wear Bay Rum in my family. St Johns has been our family preference since it first arrived on the market.

Peter,

I just aquired St.Johns after shave balm and cologne in the Bay Rum and Lime scent and think they are just devine. A few folks have inquird and I have given it a very positive plug, maybe you can do the same, I posted in the cologne forum.

Cheers,

Joe

Top Bottom