What's new

Safety Riddle of the Week (sorry Ray...)

It took me a little while. I knew I was familiar with the pattern I just could not remember. I had to think about all the different pieces of Gillette memorabilia that I have and then it came to me. I have both bottles and the cover for the large on.

Great brain teaser.....:biggrin:

The cover? Didn't know they had a cover :confused:

Anyways, I only have the big one. I think the smaller bottle is more scarce. It is mentioned in Phil's book.

I do agree that the small one is more rare. I was able to secure my small one first. The cover for the large one is sort of a pouch type cover. many people thought the large bottle was for use as a canteen but it was actually made for medical use. I was a hot water bottle and it was also used as an enema bottle. I also have the cork/hose set the belongs with it. I was very surprised to learn this.

It took me a little while. I knew I was familiar with the pattern I just could not remember. I had to think about all the different pieces of Gillette memorabilia that I have and then it came to me. I have both bottles and the cover for the large on.

Great brain teaser.....:biggrin:

I'm not even surprised that you figured this out. I was stumped.

Top Bottom