What's new

Safety Razor Stickys~ VIEW ALL HERE!

I think @ShavingByTheNumbers Steep and Shallow Angle Defined post would be a good candidate for a sticky (I'm always searching for the dang thing.)

Thanks for the shout-out, Spike. :thumbup1: That thread is in the general shaving discussions forum. I don't know if that matters, but if a sticky from the DE razors forum is desired, then this one would do:

Illustration of Safety Razor Parameters (Blade Exposure, Guard Span, Blade Gap, Etc.)

The problem with adding one of these links as a sticky is that the viewer sees the first picture, which is out of date. I guess that I should make a wiki page for the illustration that could be updated when appropriate.

Sorry I didn't have a chance to reply to you right away, @Tokyospike . I agree, that would make a good candidate for a sticky. Perhaps our friends @captp or @cmh737 will consider it over at the general shaving discussion section?

@ShavingByTheNumbers , we appreciate all of the work and time you put in. I definitely like the idea of wikis for your stuff, so as to keep it able to be edited as you may alter your methodology, improve pictures, etc. Also, it seems to me that it would be more readily accessible to those searching it out. No need to ponder which forum a particular topic may have landed in.

@ShavingByTheNumbers , we appreciate all of the work and time you put in. I definitely like the idea of wikis for your stuff, so as to keep it able to be edited as you may alter your methodology, improve pictures, etc. Also, it seems to me that it would be more readily accessible to those searching it out. No need to ponder which forum a particular topic may have landed in.

Thanks, Glenn. I'm sure that I'll get around to making a wiki page for this. Can't say when, though. :001_smile

Glenn:

Yesterday, I created a ShaveWiki page as a reliable location for the most up-to-date illustration and information about safety razor parameters:

Safety Razor Parameters: Illustrated and Defined

This material is now "sticky ready". :001_smile I've added links to the wiki page in the main safety razors page and the interactive guide to DE razor shaving.

Top Bottom