What's new

Safety Razor Of the Week, 12/7 -12/13 The Gillette Ranger Tech

Achim, master collector with the Photos that answer all questions! I am not worthy! What an asset to the forum!:001_smile

I've owned this razor for about two years. I had no idea what model it was until I read this post. I actually thought it was a pre 1948 super speed. Now I know.

Thanks!!

By the way. I get a great shave with this razor.

Hello necro-thread. This guy was also in the collection I got today. That would be another add in the "keep" column.

$SANY0085.jpg

$SANY0086.jpg

I have been through just about every Gillette TTO, and I would put the shave quality of the Ranger Tech above most all of them. In my opinion, it is one of the more aggressive Gillette 1-piece razors, but it shaves with the greatest comfort and ease. It also leaves me with a longer lasting clean-shaven feel than most razors I have used. What an outstanding shaver. My other go-to Gillette TTO is the No. 48 Aristocrat Jr., and I do not consider it superior to the Ranger Tech.

I have been through just about every Gillette TTO, and I would put the shave quality of the Ranger Tech above most all of them. In my opinion, it is one of the more aggressive Gillette 1-piece razors, but it shaves with the greatest comfort and ease. It also leaves me with a longer lasting clean-shaven feel than most razors I have used. What an outstanding shaver. My other go-to Gillette TTO is the No. 48 Aristocrat Jr., and I do not consider it superior to the Ranger Tech.

Wow, being compared to a No.48 is something. You pick up that razor and you soon find out they were serious when drawing that one up.
The No.48 is on my short favorites list.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom