What's new

safety razor head covers

i recently bought a few of these "jag shaving" head covers for protecting my razor heads, and probably more for protecting fingers, good quality and reasonably priced, they do a good protection job👍🏼

Attachments

• _20201012_181109.JPG
    _20201012_181109.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 18

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Those are good looking, leather I reckon.

I don’t need them. I live alone. No wife or children to knock my razor to the floor.

Keep your change in one .

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I had a similar one (but not the same) that I threw out. The underside of the male press stud (inside of the case) was not covered. This allowed the metal there to scratch my DE razor. Not happy.

I had a similar one (but not the same) that I threw out. The underside of the male press stud (inside of the case) was not covered. This allowed the metal there to scratch my DE razor. Not happy.
these ones dont have the studs, they are good and fit on nice n tight👍🏼... before buying these i had seen the press stud ones online, but these ones where cheaper too😉

Attachments

• _20201013_111115.JPG
    _20201013_111115.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I don't want to seem offensive, but I don't see the need for one. We know we should pick our razor(s) up by their handle. I would simply use piece of paper towel or toilet paper if I wanted a cover.

I don't want to seem offensive, but I don't see the need for one. We know we should pick our razor(s) up by their handle. I would simply use piece of paper towel or toilet paper if I wanted a cover.
i keep mines hanging in a wire rack, so it just protects the heads, when sitting against the metal😉😁... and also, protects fingers, when razor is in a travel bag🤗

For travel in my case. Business travel, vacation and going to the cottage every weekend.

I could wrap my $100 razor in toilet paper, but for under $20, I prefer my snazzy leather case. 👍

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I use better leather to make my own by hand.
I only use it when traveling to avoid damage to the finish of the razor head by other items in the wash bag; and I will keep blade in the razor and use this leather cover-even if handle is removed, the cap & plate will not be separated, which also guarantees the safety of the fingers.

Shaving is an elegant hobby. We have spent much dollars on buying razors, there are good reasons to use something better than toilet paper.

刮鬍刀套實體照-02.jpg

刮鬍刀套實體照-01.jpg

Last edited:
I use better leather to make my own by hand.
I only use it when traveling to avoid damage to the finish of the razor head by other items in the wash bag; and I will keep blade in the razor and use this leather cover-even if handle is removed, the cap & plate will not be separated, which also guarantees the safety of the fingers.

Shaving is an elegant hobby. We have spent much dollars on buying razors, there are good reasons to use something better than toilet paper.

View attachment 1171152
View attachment 1171153
nice👍🏼

i received three of these plastic type head covers yesterday, i actually had ordered them from China before i bought the suede Jag Shaving ones, i'll keep them on my shave shelves they maybe come in handy someday😁
DSC_0108.JPG

Top Bottom