What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

RAD has taken over. Currently, there is a new long comb, new short comb, 1953 TTO and Razorock CG 68 + OC plate in the mail. I am super excited to take them for a trip around my face and head.

just dropped a Rockwell 6S into my basket, not ordered yet, anyone use the 6S,what are your views? 🤔

Unless you like mild razors that lack blade feel I wouldn't recommend it. I had one for around a year and used all kinds of blades and techniques, but even on the 6th setting it was just too mild and anything below the 6th and the 5th was pretty much useless for me. I also didn't like how the razor glides on my face, because the razor have a matt finish.

Surprisingly, the majority of people seems to like it. Maybe mine was deffective or something, but I just couldn't get a super close shave no matter how many times I try even with a Feather blade.

Unless you like mild razors that lack blade feel I wouldn't recommend it. I had one for around a year and used all kinds of blades and techniques, but even on the 6th setting it was just too mild and anything below the 6th and the 5th was pretty much useless for me. I also didn't like how the razor glides on my face, because the razor have a matt finish.

Surprisingly, the majority of people seems to like it. Maybe mine was deffective or something, but I just couldn't get a super close shave no matter how many times I try even with a Feather blade.
think I'm needing more feedback then🤔😬☹️

1951 Gillette Superspeed.

Attachments

• 5E059FF4-381A-4CE1-A4B6-CDC2BBB00097.jpeg
    5E059FF4-381A-4CE1-A4B6-CDC2BBB00097.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
My holy grail personally. A Gillette Bulldog. Beautiful condition, teeth are perfectly straight for shaving with, just wear on some of head of the razor and a crack which I’ll be quite mindful of on the collar. Will have to try this out tonight :001_tt1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 32
Top Bottom