What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

I'm apparently the owner of a new (or near new, latest model, with just a review shave or two on it) Rex Ambassador, and eagerly await its arrival! - I was the grand prize winner in Ken Surf's 2020 Holiday giveaway on YouTube last night! Woohoo, I was totally stunned hearing my name being selected, by the random comment selection tool, to say the least.

Guess Christmas is coming early this year. :w00t:
You must be the NJ guy he was talking about. Awesome, saw the video. Enjoy your prize and play the lottery my friend.

I'm apparently the owner of a new (or near new, latest model, with just a review shave or two on it) Rex Ambassador, and eagerly await its arrival! - I was the grand prize winner in Ken Surf's 2020 Holiday giveaway on YouTube last night! Woohoo, I was totally stunned hearing my name being selected, by the random comment selection tool, to say the least.

Guess Christmas is coming early this year. :w00t:

Congrats

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Ronson came today with 2 unused blades. USPS was late, but worth the wait!
4DE5BC61-ED3E-4477-B7AE-300166E429E6.jpeg

Non factory finish on the comb with part of the crimp missing, don't see what else is there to prove. Show me any other Gillette from that period without any trademark. And who is "we", if I may ask?
I asked you first . Show any other grinded down razor. Simple if it happens all the time. To all others following: this expert claims a 1928 gillette cavalier was grinded down to not show the logo and serial number.

R

romsitsa

I asked you first . Show any other grinded down razor. Simple if it happens all the time. To all others following: this expert claims a 1928 gillette cavalier was grinded down to not show the logo and serial number.

There two at least. Both here. ;) Based on your logic my adjustable Superspeeds are factor items as there is more than of of them? Makes no sense, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Great scores Adam — especially I have strong razor envy topwards that nice Ranger Tech case, been looking for that one for the longest time! :thumbup1:

Thanks, Peter. I will keep my eyes peeled for ya! Don't give up. I'd say this one is about a seven. It seems a lot of these haven't fared well over the years. I've seen more bad than good.

Top Bottom