What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

This one cleaned up really nice. I tried it out on Sunday and had a great shave.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Those look in very good shape.
The silo door plate loss looks normal for the gold rockets. Those were sold in Canada but not sure as part of whuich set. Congrats!

Had it a few weeks just got around to pictures. Sadly no flaps to identify this particular models set # once and for all.
IMG_1455.JPG
IMG_1450.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG
IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_1453.JPG

1918 (thin cap) Old Type in very nice condition. (Unfortunately no matching case.)

Attachments

• s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 23
  • s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 23

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I was hoping someone here got that piece so we can reveal the mystery... Sadly, no luck!
Great specimen nonetheless! Thanks for sharing and congrats!
Finally! I almost tagged you on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I was hoping someone here got that piece so we can reveal the mystery... Sadly, no luck!
Great specimen nonetheless! Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Shes glorious!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Wow Rob, what a score, gorgeous!!!! - I am building the same set, but not in this condition, magnificent!

Thanks guys, keep your eyes peeled in a week or two maybe less for another epic score.

Not bad Rob, you know, if you are into beautiful sets of an ultra rare Serial Numbered Toggle.

Outstanding!!!
Thank you Tom, right place at the right time.

I had one slip through my fingers 8 years ago due to a postal strike and have been patiently waiting/hunting for one at the right price since then.

Top Bottom