What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Mail call yesterday. Razorock Jaws. It came with the Super Knurl handle. I swapped to a Weber Bulldog.
0721191858-1.jpg

Can’t wait for this one to arrive. It’s in the mail on its way back to. My first NEW SC, acquired from a forum member and promptly sent off to be replated. Here is the finished product....can’t wait to put her into service.

747DD820-BFC7-443F-A20A-D8034B12E28C.jpeg
33F0AE1F-87F0-49C1-92B9-06168B70A0BE.jpeg

Picked up what appears to be a Barbasol Floating Head for $8 and it looks to be in good condition besides grubby!
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0729 (1).jpg
Not actively collecting these days, but it never hurts to keep your eyes open for a deal you can't resist. The seller had a few poor pics posted and was kind of hard to get ahold of, but my efforts paid off.

I shall resist the urge to gloat about what I paid for this package, but I don't mind that Psycho that's soaking is quite rough. The rest didn't need much more than a cleaning.

Not so crazy on gold, so I'll probably move those along. Might have to make room for others from the same collector. Nothing wrong with another road trip. : )

Something came over me, and I finally grabbed an adjustable Gillette TTO. J1 Slim, good looker with fine mechanicals, just sitting there at the local antique mall.
595BE91E-2757-4A98-885F-03063ABD0711.jpeg

View attachment 1001296 Not actively collecting these days, but it never hurts to keep your eyes open for a deal you can't resist. The seller had a few poor pics posted and was kind of hard to get ahold of, but my efforts paid off.

I shall resist the urge to gloat about what I paid for this package, but I don't mind that Psycho that's soaking is quite rough. The rest didn't need much more than a cleaning.

Not so crazy on gold, so I'll probably move those along. Might have to make room for others from the same collector. Nothing wrong with another road trip. : )

Quite an spectacular find!

View attachment 1001296 Not actively collecting these days, but it never hurts to keep your eyes open for a deal you can't resist. The seller had a few poor pics posted and was kind of hard to get ahold of, but my efforts paid off.

Now that is a proper score, I can only dream of finding a nice lot of razors all in one place.

Top Bottom