What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

A 1925 Richwood gold set. Bit of laquer damage under lid unfortunately but clean box otherwise. Razor has just had soak in dish detergent and cloth buff. That's it for gold. Need to track down a gold blade bank.

IMG_20210615_135104.jpg
IMG_20210615_134837.jpg

And the comparison between the gold new improved tuckaway version I already have.
IMG_20210615_135346.jpg

A 1925 Richwood gold set. Bit of laquer damage under lid unfortunately but clean box otherwise. Razor has just had soak in dish detergent and cloth buff. That's it for gold. Need to track down a gold blade bank.

View attachment 1282224View attachment 1282225
And the comparison between the gold new improved tuckaway version I already have.
View attachment 1282226
Beautiful razor! There is a double cloth, one red, one tan, sewn together. Red one is impregnated with jewelers rouge. Works a charm on the gold razors without damaging the finish. Fabulustre. https://www.amazon.com/Fabulustre-J...X6734NSNXGA&psc=1&refRID=MW4TDHDAPX6734NSNXGA

I must of read your mind. I already have one incoming for this to gently give it a shine on this and my toggle too. Thanks

Mail call! Cheap thrills today.

proxy.php

Hello there, Single Ring. This case has seen some better days.

proxy.php

proxy.php

This poor old thing. The tube stays in place when it’s assembled, though.

proxy.php

Teeth are in pretty good shape, with one snaggle in the middle. The cap has some wear.

proxy.php

1908...[emoji48]

proxy.php

Plot twist. Hello there, 1908 Signature Single Ring!

proxy.php

She’s double signed.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom