What's new

Safari soap on Ebay

Folks, There is a seller with some NOS Ralph Lauren Safari soap on Ebay with Buy it Now pricing. For you folks that like to seek out the older stuff it might be worth a shot.

When I made my best offer for one there were 26 pucks. Today there are 10. I'll let y'all know how I like it :smile:

Last edited:
It's also available from beautyencounter.com if you don't like the 'Bay. No idea of # in stock. Nice soap, great scent, Tallow first ingredient. I also like the cologne.

Last edited:
There are a few older threads about this stuff in the soap forum threads. Not a lot of chatter but I bought it based on tallow first and someone indicating it had a strong sandalwood component.

It's also available from beautyencounter.com if you don't like the 'Bay. No idea of # in stock. Nice soap, great scent, Tallow first ingredient. I also like the cologne.

That is a good price. The Ebay BIN is $20 plus $2 for shipping. These folks are charging $14 (didn't click through to get the shipping cost.)

I did a best offer for the Ebay vendor & did better than the BE price. If its a good soap it's nice knowing it's not completely unobtanium..

Top Bottom