What's new

Sacrilege! M3 shaving advice needed...

In preparation for some traveling this coming week, I tried shaving with my old M3. I started by doing a reduction pass with my Gillette adjustable, and used the M3 for the second pass. The pulling and snagging I experienced was too much, so I went back to the adjustable for the next pass.

Can anyone give me some advise for using the M3 while I am on travel? It feels like I need to use pressure; am I crazy? Should I just go find a disposable single blade?

Thanks,
Justin

jfm said:
In preparation for some traveling this coming week, I tried shaving with my old M3. I started by doing a reduction pass with my Gillette adjustable, and used the M3 for the second pass. The pulling and snagging I experienced was too much, so I went back to the adjustable for the next pass.

Can anyone give me some advise for using the M3 while I am on travel? It feels like I need to use pressure; am I crazy? Should I just go find a disposable single blade?

Thanks,
Justin

Bic metals are pretty good if you can't get hold of or travel with DE blades.

I guess I will pick up some Bic Metals then! I think the multi-blade design is just predisposed to tugging and pulling. - Justin

Justin,

go with the bic metal- why get into the bad habit of adding pressure from using an M3 and then transferring that muscle memory to your adjustable, especially when u dont have to?

Marty

Top Bottom