What's new

S.K. Colling Straight Razor (AKA Prosperine Razor Co.) Review

I don't have a huge collection of straight razors. I have three, but I have three good ones. I have an H. Diamond 1000 full hollow, a Thiers Issard singing full hollow, and this Colling. The Colling has replaced the others as my favorite razor to shave with. It isn't as expensive as the Thiers Issard, but its shaving and handling qualities are better than either. I don't say this lightly as both of the others are dearly loved. But, I really love this razor.

You are going to love it. Show us some pictures.
Abalone scales
Colling 1.jpg
Colling 6.jpg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I don't have a huge collection of straight razors. I have three, but I have three good ones. I have an H. Diamond 1000 full hollow, a Thiers Issard singing full hollow, and this Colling. The Colling has replaced the others as my favorite razor to shave with. It isn't as expensive as the Thiers Issard, but its shaving and handling qualities are better than either. I don't say this lightly as both of the others are dearly loved. But, I really love this razor.
If it wasn't for my other SRs getting jealous and biting me, I too would shave only with my Colling SR.

Top Bottom