What's new

RUSSIAN VENDOR

One of my favorite creams is the strong peppermint scented WUNDER DOKTOR " Soft Care " from Russia. Very hard to find , but I finally found a vendor willing to locate and ship it to the U.S. . Shipping was lengthy due to covid worldwide, but the 4 tubes arrived securely wrapped and in mint condition ... If you are looking for Russian shave products I can recommend the RU$TORE .....
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG

Wow! Newer even thought to buy it cause I can't believe that cheapest russian cream can be so good! Need to try now =)

One of my favorite creams is the strong peppermint scented WUNDER DOKTOR " Soft Care " from Russia. Very hard to find , but I finally found a vendor willing to locate and ship it to the U.S. . Shipping was lengthy due to covid worldwide, but the 4 tubes arrived securely wrapped and in mint condition ... If you are looking for Russian shave products I can recommend the RU$TORE .....View attachment 1130754View attachment 1130756View attachment 1130757
You have a link? Nothing like that is coming up in my search engine for RU$tore, only China stuff

Top Bottom