What's new

Russian haul

Always feel much better when the postman has a big bag of great shaving goods for me.Nice haul from a great guy,and almost all are items I have not tried before.Can't wait !!:drool:

Attachments

• $aaajhy 175.jpg
    $aaajhy 175.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 441
  • $aaajhy 178.jpg
    $aaajhy 178.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 444
OOOhhh I wish I got a big order of russian shaving products in the mail today.( I recieved a order from West Coast Shaving today) Those Colognes/Aftershaves look cool ( I cant read russian so im guessing thats what they are). Did you order this from a Website or a person you know?

That's awesome. Where'd you get them? I have a friend that travels there a bit, trying to think of stuff to ask him to look for.

OOOhhh I wish I got a big order of russian shaving products in the mail today.( I recieved a order from West Coast Shaving today) Those Colognes/Aftershaves look cool ( I cant read russian so im guessing thats what they are). Did you order this from a Website or a person you know?
.these came from a friend...however...you can score Russian aftershaves (listed as colognes) dirt cheap from http://www.cosmeticbag.com ,click on "fragrances" then click "men"..

That's awesome. Where'd you get them? I have a friend that travels there a bit, trying to think of stuff to ask him to look for.

I have no way to print in cryllic ,so just copy the photos and use them as reference.In addition,one of the finest creams you can buy,Phyto Expert , comes from Russia as well..these came from a friend...

Тройной = Triple (it's the only Russian cologne I'm familiar with)
Шипр = Chypre
Бриз = Breeze (these are all aftershave creams/gels)

Thank you for the link i have been wanting to try some more russian products. So far the only Russian products I have tried are Gillette made blades. Also On the link are all the colognes listed Russian or only some of them If only i read russian I could look up the russian websites. ( I tried to do the google page translator but that didnt work to well)

Last edited:
Thank you for the link i have been wanting to try some more russian products. So far the only Russian products I have tried are Gillette made blades. Also On the link are all the colognes listed Russian or only some of them If only i read russian I could look up the russian websites. ( I tried to do the google page translator but that didnt work to well)

as far as I know,they are all Russian..The citrus bottles and this Carnation are really great,the carnation is a nice change of pace from rosewater aftershave,and not feminine at all,really refreshing and soothing.Thick glass bottles and nice caps.

Attachments

• $aaa888.jpg
    $aaa888.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 387
  • $a888a.jpg
    $a888a.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 388
Thanks for the link. At those prices a few aftershaves could be worth picking up on a whim.

And I really like the look of that Sputnik razor blades pack.

The Everest shaving cream and aftershave balm are great, and so is the Svoboda aftershave cream.
The Chypre eau de cologne comes in a nice glass bottle.

The Everest shaving cream and aftershave balm are great, and so is the Svoboda aftershave cream.
The Chypre eau de cologne comes in a nice glass bottle.

guYom....which is the svoboda ? and can you please tell me the name of the cream with the red wings ?...I tried the Rubie super stainless for the first time this morning..fantastic blade !

Last edited:
svoboda AS cream is the white tube in the middle, made by the same manufacturer (свобода) of the blue shaving cream on the left.
The red one is "пять звезд" (five stars) aftershave balm.

Seems like I have another reason to visit Russia again ) Blades & Stuff, Vodka, Food, Culture, Architecture, The people ...

svoboda AS cream is the white tube in the middle, made by the same manufacturer (свобода) of the blue shaving cream on the left.
The red one is "пять звезд" (five stars) aftershave balm.

AHH ! Thanks for the info...I only recognized the blue tube of Everest as an a/s balm,I thought the rest were all shaving creams !

Top Bottom