What's new

Run on Ammo?

Is there a run on ammo? Or the beginnings of one? It seems as though ammo selection is pretty low. And I can’t get my beloved 40gr mini-mags anywhere!

1584121503255.jpeg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Not even the Great 22 Shortage affected this part of the woods.

Burned through 150 rounds of .38 this morning. (yawn) So I'll make another 150 rounds tomorrow.

Yeah man. Panicked people might try to storm a house just for the toilet paper!

"We don't want to hurt anybody! Just give us the Charmin!"

We can hose them down with the Aftershave Cannon. I, personally, have 112 gallons of Avon Wild Country ready to spray!

AA :tongue_sm

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Not even the Great 22 Shortage affected this part of the woods.

Burned through 150 rounds of .38 this morning. (yawn) So I'll make another 150 rounds tomorrow.

Yeah man. Panicked people might try to storm a house just for the toilet paper!

"We don't want to hurt anybody! Just give us the Charmin!"

We can hose them down with the Aftershave Cannon. I, personally, have 112 gallons of Avon Wild Country ready to spray!

AA :tongue_sm
CAE5F9EF-634D-4402-B000-2C4483866EC5.jpeg

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Yeah.... Sorry about that. I've been stocking up and, well, oopies! :clown: But seriously, it is getting bad. Most of my honey holes were selling S&B 124gr 9mm for $170.00/case or cheaper and sometimes sans tax or shipping charges. Now, everyone is OOS or prices have jumped 50.00/ case and free shipping is a miracle! 7500 rounds should keep me for a while (Maybe! :lol1:). As for the TP shortage... I can help! I've got a case of Charmin Ultra that I would trade for a minty S&B 5-45 x 56 PMII scope. :D

nikonNUT

Is there a run on ammo? Or the beginnings of one? It seems as though ammo selection is pretty low. And I can’t get my beloved 40gr mini-mags anywhere!

View attachment 1073899
You mean this stuff right?
Mini Mag.jpg

I found 12900 rounds worth. What's the problem? :lol: Seriously though, I you are interested I can shoot you a link. It's $6.95/100 rounds or $5.79/100 rounds if you buy 50 boxes (5000 rounds). LMK!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'll bet that in over 30 years of marriage our TP supply has NEVER been below a years supply. It's a thing for the War Department.

As to ammunition, I'm set. The last panic on that had me buying whenever I saw it at a price I was willing to pay.

This to shall pass.

nikonNUT

I'll bet that in over 30 years of marriage our TP supply has NEVER been below a years supply. It's a thing for the War Department.

As to ammunition, I'm set. The last panic on that had me buying whenever I saw it at a price I was willing to pay.

This to shall pass.
I agree (and have plenty) and I'm still grabbing ammo when it's cheap! Worst thing that happens is I have to shoot it! Oh... wait. :lol:

Top Bottom