What's new

Rudy Vey Surplus Handle and Shave Den reduction sale!!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
First off, a Simpson Tulip 2 in two-band Super. I am the first owner and have used this brush in the beginning quite a bit (in a rotation of about a dozen brushes), but lately, it does not see much use anymore. I prefer the Polo 8 over it, it has a shorter loft and is more fan shaped.
This T2 has lost a total of three hairs in the 18 month I have it.
It can be yours for $110, which includes shipping with Priority mail in CONUS or First Class to Canada. International at cost.

Then I have some surplus handles for sale.
SOLD The first one is a Snakewood handle in PJ shape. The wood was an exhibition grade piece, excellent quality and very expensive. The handle is not finished with any lacquer or varnish, I will leave this to the new owner; if the handle is well taken care off, and dried after use, I do not think any finish other than a wax coating from time to time is needed. I recommend to seal the inside, though, with epoxy . Handle height is 53 mm, hole diameter is 23 mm and the depth is 16 mm. $50 shipped CONUS SOLD!!!!

Then there are four resin handles, from left to right:
SOLD dark red resin, H 50 mm, D 24 mm, depth 15 mm; $23 SOLD
SOLD Green/Black, H 62 mm, D 22 mm (can be drilled to 24 mm), depth 14 mm; $25 SOLD
SOLD Red/Black, H 70 mm, D 22 mm (can be drilled to 24 mm), depth 14 mm; $25 SOLD
SOLD red resin, H 47, D 24 mm, Depth 16 mm; $23 SOLD

In all the prices shipping with first class in CONUS is included. All brushes are engraved with the RV Shaving logo. If the handle or the brushes are ordered and paid by the end of this weekend, they will ship on Monday. I am traveling all next week, so the next shipping would be next Saturday, the 17th.

Attachments

• $IMG_2834.jpg
    $IMG_2834.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 389
  • $IMG_2833.jpg
    $IMG_2833.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
Top Bottom