What's new

INFO! RUDY VEY GROUP BUY! Sold Out!!!!!

I'm hoping mine finds its way to my house. The USPS seems to think my brush needs a trip around the Midwest.

I live in central Illinois. The brus left Rudy's neck of the woods traveling from New Jersey to St Louis. That's cool. Most shipments to my home stop in St Louis before traveling to Peoria, Il, then to my home Post office for delivery.

Nope, from St Louis to Champaign, Il. Ok, no problem, at least it's in Illinois now.

Next day, from Champaign to Peoria...yay, it should end up at my local post office for delivery tomorrow...

Nope. Next day from Peoria all the way North to Madison, Wisconsin. Then from Madison further north to a suburb of Miluawkee.

That sucks! Mine made it to Washington, IL (just across the Illinois River from Peoria for you non-Central Illinoisans) on Tuesday. Good luck! BTW, it was #23 if that matters with the ship date.

(Sorry, that probably doesn't make you feel any better.)

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
20200812_154850~2.jpg

Great brush! :)

When I was a kid, everything had "please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery." I don't know if that was for the pace of the company, or if that was the post office or both, but I think the PO does a great job these days.

When I was a kid, everything had "please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery." I don't know if that was for the pace of the company, or if that was the post office or both, but I think the PO does a great job these days.

For the most part. I had a Fischer Space pen mailed and the local post office received it on a Monday and delivered it the following Monday. They say on it an entire week. I believe that is intentional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes

Yes it will. You will go to grab a brush one day and realize you have about 30-40 brushes with the majority being badger.

Especially the D01. I didn’t know if I would like it. It’s stiff enough to easily dig up some triple milled soap, yet holds water well and is soft. What else is there to like?

I think most people’s complaint about the two band D01 Is that it can be a bit scrubby, and also like any super dense knot, itcan hold quite a bit of lather so it’s not the most efficient with regards to soap usage.

I love scrubby knots and have many lifetimes of soap, so I think it’s possibly the best badger knot available today.

I think most people’s complaint about the two band D01 Is that it can be a bit scrubby, and also like any super dense knot, itcan hold quite a bit of lather so it’s not the most efficient with regards to soap usage.

I love scrubby knots and have many lifetimes of soap, so I think it’s possibly the best badger knot available today.

I thought it would be scrubby and it is a bit, but not as much as boar bristles. I cannot use soap up fast enough to try others, besides, just don’t load it as much.

Top Bottom