What's new

INFO! RUDY VEY GROUP BUY! Sold Out!!!!!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I take it the darker knots are the D01?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The larger, darker looking knots in the two middle rows are the synthetics. Let me get you a quick guide, left box, left most row, top to bottom:
Finest-Finest-2band ST - yours -2band-ST....

Rudy Vey

Rudy, are going to give us tracking numbers on our brushes?
For those who have their addresses in paypal, and I can print shipping labels directly from paypal, you get automatically an email from paypal with the info. Those who I have to put in manually, I normally put the email address in and it also send a notice out. So, I guess the answer is yes.....

Rudy Vey

OK, latest update on the shipping/travel/storage tubes: they have shipped and should be here by late Wednesday (hope the weather does not make a big problem....). Started to set knots in glue in the handles, continue to do so in the next days. I really hope to have them shipping by the weekend, latest Monday.
Just a last picture, the bag of my dust collector showing the shavings that were produced...
IMG_5347.JPG

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Rudy........................

You are an amazing individual! I can't wait.

...and the anticipation builds, hope the shipping goes well, the Postal service has been very slow coming from the east coast area lately.

Rudy Vey

Next ten have been packed and the shipping labels printed. They go to the PO later today with the first batch - when I went to the PO at 6:30 am this morning, the drop box was blocked with some stuff and i could not get it open. So, later today, I may be able to get the last ten done as well and they then may all go out today!!

Top Bottom