What's new

INFO! RUDY VEY GROUP BUY! Sold Out!!!!!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Here they are!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

View attachment 1114514View attachment 1114515

All three colors will be available. I would like to limit 1 brush per person until Wednesday 6-24. At that time if there are still brushes available you can order another one. You can order any color combo with whichever knot you prefer. The knots and pricing are:

The Red Brush is showing a Shavemac 2-band Silvertip at 46/48 mm. $130.00 shipped in CONUS.
The Blue Brush is showing a Muehle STF Synthetic at 55 mm it comes with the ring. $95.00 shipped CONUS. Only 5.
The Green Brush is showing a Shavemac Finest at 46/48 mm. $95.00 shipped in CONUS.
Rudy will also offer a Shavemac DO1 at 45/46 mm. $145.00 shipped in CONUS.
The Handle Only is $65.00 shipped CONUS.
Canada and International please contact Rudy for pricing.

Remember pick a handle color, pick a knot.

The brushes will be engraved on the bottom 2020 B&B Group Buy.

Payment must be made directly to Rudy by PayPal at [email protected]. please include your B&B username, your real name and address, your brush color, and you knot type. Please post in this thread as well what you have ordered.

These are going to be fantastic!!!
Just a few things:
- handle height is 55/56 mm
- the knots will be 22/22.5 at exit from handle, fan shaped knots
- Cannot ship badgers to either Canada or any other country outside the USA.
- Synthetics or handles, yes, not a problem

Anything else, email me:
[email protected]

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I’m stoked.

Red with Shavemac D01.
Reminds me of the Everready I used for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I was driving for Scott. Rudy did a great job. Sorry for the pp confusion.

Rudy Vey

Just FYI for shipping outside the USA.
I try to keep the weight under 8 oz., so the shipping rates are as follows:
Canada $12.25
International $17.25

My experience is that the packages are under 8 oz with a standard sized brush.

If I did it properly, I ordered a Blue Shavemac Finest.
"B&B Group Buy, Username: Lancre Color: Blue w/ring, Knot: Shavemac Finest at 46/48 mm"

I've always wanted to try a d01, but I always told myself I didn't need another brush... having Rudy make it put me over the edge. Now I will have a Shavemac d01 2 band, a 2 band silvertip (also made by Rudy for the 2018 group buy), and now the d01.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I ordered the Green handle, Shavemac 2-Band Silvertip 46. (I wasn’t sure if it was 46 or 48 or 46/48 so I just put the lower loft.) This will be my first custom brush. I am excited that it is going to be from @Rudy Vey

Looks nice, but a bit too small for me. I had an absolutely unexpected opportunity arise too in regards to a brush. One I'm very keen to see if it comes to fruition. Others that find they want a brush in that size will be well pleased I know.

Rudy Vey

If I did it properly, I ordered a Blue Shavemac Finest.
"B&B Group Buy, Username: Lancre Color: Blue w/ring, Knot: Shavemac Finest at 46/48 mm"
the "ring" comes only with the Muehle synthetic knot, as these knots are set into a cup with the ring being the upper end of the cup. No rings on the badgers....

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Scott, this came at a great time! I really need another brush! :lol: :a13:

Green Shavemac D0-1

I did too Mark. I keep like 10 in my cabinet and just close my eyes and reach in when I shave. Surprise. :lol:

Top Bottom