What's new

INFO! RUDY VEY GROUP BUY! Sold Out!!!!!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
@Rudy Vey ,can you share with us the timeline/schedule?
So, today In ordered more resin for the casting of the blanks. Should arrive end of next week.
Knot order will be made with Shavemac after the 30 brushes have been all sold.
Takes them some 3-4 weeks to produce, maybe shorter as I already gave them a head count this morning.
Probably get the knots here within about a month. In the mean time, I start on the handles.
It is a several step process: cast the color part first, after cure, the color blank will be squared off before the second color, ivory, is cast on top. This process is taking me probably a whole week-ten days, as I have a limited number I can fit in my pressure pot.
My real work job puts me on furlough in July, so I have some extra (unpaid) time to work on the brushes.

All going well, and the knots ship as I expect them, I think mid August would be a feasible time.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
So, today In ordered more resin for the casting of the blanks. Should arrive end of next week.
Knot order will be made with Shavemac after the 30 brushes have been all sold.
Takes them some 3-4 weeks to produce, maybe shorter as I already gave them a head count this morning.
Probably get the knots here within about a month. In the mean time, I start on the handles.
It is a several step process: cast the color part first, after cure, the color blank will be squared off before the second color, ivory, is cast on top. This process is taking me probably a whole week-ten days, as I have a limited number I can fit in my pressure pot.
My real work job puts me on furlough in July, so I have some extra (unpaid) time to work on the brushes.

All going well, and the knots ship as I expect them, I think mid August would be a feasible time.
Thanks, Rudy!

Top Bottom