What's new

Rudy Vey for Fathers Day!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
The LOTH allowed me to select this for myself awhile back as a gift for father's day. It adorns a 24mm beige Maggard's synthetic. This was an orphan brush Rudy had and I was happy to adopt! Works very well and the handle is classic and comfortable. I am in love with the color scheme! It's my first Rudy Vey and it certainly wont be my last. I'm happy as a pig in slop!
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

That's a beauty. What do you think of the knot?
I really like it. My only qualm with the two synthetics I have tried is they both seem to not splay out at the top when I swirl. As far as lather building, they are no fuss champions.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I really like it. My only qualm with the two synthetics I have tried is they both seem to not splay out at the top when I swirl. As far as lather building, they are no fuss champions.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Be careful not to make" Doughnuts "
Synthetic is prone to break down in the center if you press to hard trying to get a nice splay
Very nice looking handle!

KeenDogg

Be careful not to make" Doughnuts "
Synthetic is prone to break down in the center if you press to hard trying to get a nice splay
Very nice looking handle!
Thanks, Steve! I will heed your warning. I couldnt imagine the pressure required to get the middle to bend! I would probably tear my face off![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom