What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Ordered my 2nd brush from Rudy. Flat top Shavemac 2 band. Handle is an upside down beehive with some sort of solid color on top and the beehive part clear. Gonna be longest 5 weeks I've had in a long time

I got my 2nd Rudy Vey brush Wednesday

A dark knight handle with a Muhlie STF knot. I haven't tried it yet but it looks and feels great. I'll post a pic of it later if anyone wants to see it.

As requested

Attachments

• $DSCN0344.jpg
    $DSCN0344.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,159
That is a lovely brush. Rudy makes some absolutely beautiful pieces. I wish you many years of use in good health.

Last edited:
Just recently ordered two brushes from Rudy!! Absolutely pumped to get them..... Just waiting on the postal service now.... Great customer service!! Can not say enough good things to do Rudy justice.... His attention to my requests was top notch!!

My first real shave brush will be this 23mm Shavemac Finest fan in a classic ivory tulip by Rudy Vey. It may be the only one I'll ever need. and it's so tasteful I can't stand it. If it doesn't match the bathroom sufficiently, then it's time to reconsider the bathroom. Thanks Rudy!

$photo (5).jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Just to let you guys know that I got some new resin rod stock in:
faux horn
Disco
Purple Haze
Cobalt
Moonjava
Jade/Onyx

I cant seem to open your website while at work...bummer... anyway what would be the rough estimate turn around time and rough price for a custom made 2 1/5-3 inch overall length badger brush? I am making a small shave kit for camping/backpacking and am looking for top notch but small brush. Thanks

Had Rudy fix a brush of my dad's that fell apart. Excellent job on the repair and super fast turn around , and of course great communication

I cant seem to open your website while at work...bummer... anyway what would be the rough estimate turn around time and rough price for a custom made 2 1/5-3 inch overall length badger brush? I am making a small shave kit for camping/backpacking and am looking for top notch but small brush. Thanks

Send Rudy an e-mail at [email protected] and he would be happy to discuss your request I am sure.

My latest from Mr. Vey. This makes #6 and it's a real beauty. Perfect bulb (not too pointy) and this batch of Shavemac Finest is spectacular!

$RVFn.jpg
$RVFn1.jpg

Very nice Chris!

Just received my 2-band Shavemac from Rudy. Another fantastic job of course. Here it is with my Holiday LE.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 641
Why do all the pictures RV sends out look like satin flat color, and then the personal pictures look shiny? Are they polished before the leave RV or is it just lighting?

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Why do all the pictures RV sends out look like satin flat color, and then the personal pictures look shiny? Are they polished before the leave RV or is it just lighting?

I am using a light box, which pretty much eliminates all shadows and gives a natural look of the items photographed.

Top Bottom