What's new

Rudy Vey Brushes

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Funny as both my RV brushes don't have no coin on the bottom

Can someone post a picture of what it looks like

Here....I used to have my logo directly engraved into the bottom of the brush. But then my engraver wanted to have a minimum amount of brushes per session, otherwise, he would charge me a "setup fee" (this is BS and he just wanted to milk me a bit more...). So I decided to create these small buttons I turn from faux ivory stock and have them engraved. With doing this, I can avoid the extra fees; and keep my customers waiting only a short time. If I had to wait to get the "minimum", it could have taken a few weeks extra time added to my turnaround. It is also a drive to and from him, so the button way seemed to me the one to take. I think in all the years I do this, this was the first one who complained about it. A lot of my customers insist that this is applied to their brush. I know otheirther makers also insert coins in brushes, but these are mass produced metal coins.
1605611089249.jpeg
1605611089249.jpeg

I was wondering if that is what the op was talking about. I wasn't for sure when he referred to it as a "coin". The group buy brush I received from Rudy back in July had the "coin". I wouldn't have referred to it as such. In fact, I thought it looked like a step up from the brushes I had received from Rudy in the past (not that the older brushes looked bad, I just like the new style better)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I would have this preferred. He made this post first and then sent me the pm about 30 minutes later. I saw this post first....I would have not had a problem in omitting the button if he had asked me in private.
How do I go about ordering a brush from you

Top Bottom