What's new

Rude good morning after shaves

Now I use Proraso green bottle, I still waiting my bottle of cryogen, it’s suppose to be ninja in a bottles lol. Many after shave are not available in Canada, because alcohol contains.

If you want a stronger aftershave the easiest way to do that IMO is to go to your preferred online shopping site and order an ounce or two of menthol crystals. Add them one crystal at a time to an aftershave that you like, testing after each one dissolves, to see if it's as strong as you like it. Go easy. It takes very little and an ounce or two will last for years.

+1

I did this recently with great success!

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
If you want a stronger aftershave the easiest way to do that IMO is to go to your preferred online shopping site and order an ounce or two of menthol crystals. Add them one crystal at a time to an aftershave that you like, testing after each one dissolves, to see if it's as strong as you like it. Go easy. It takes very little and an ounce or two will last for years.
Did this with Pinaud Lime Sec for the summer. Works well.

An sellers on amazon USA place an order for me, but after one week waiting , he wrote me, he cannot ship it to Canada. Fine snake bytes, is sold out at frendrihan Canada.

Paa has an entire menthol line. Ice preshave which I think they just changed to cube 2.0 and frost byte soap/aftershave. They also sell a menthol crystal grinder. That stuff will wake you up.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

This morning , I use my first splash ever of snake bite, ouille what a wake up call! I love it.

I love this description for Cryogen.... "We put a ridiculous amount of menthol in here. So much menthol, that no other scent could be added – the soap recipe just couldn’t take any more additives without breaking down. This will sting and make your eyes water. It might even make your lips go numb. Some may say it is not even usable, but we like it. We believe this is the coldest soap on the market, but if it isn’t – someone out there is crazy…"

Top Bottom