What are your nicknames/aliases?
RRGGMM

Where do you live?
Bend, Oregon

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Real Estate Broker

What is your favorite shave setup?
Above the Tie Windsor from 2013, "R" type, Semogue Owner's Club silver-tip badger brush, Feather blades, Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap. My go-to for ten years running.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Bicycles, motorcycles, and skiing are my top three. Not necessarily in order.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I started shaving with my Grandfather's adjustable Gillette razor in ~1981 and picked up a Gillette Fat Boy adjustable for fun. With my beard and skin type, I shave every other day usually, and sometimes every three days. I am into clothes, shoes, boots, and silver men's jewelry. Before the pandemic madness, I wore a suit and tie often, but since then, especially in the casual community I live in, that has become rare. I miss the days when suits were respected and accepted. Nowadays, I satisfy that urge with Wesco, Red Wing, and White's boots while my Allen Edmonds are mostly sitting in my closet. I yearn to indulge in a great shave, slip into a double-breasted suit and polished shoes and head out for an event from days gone by!

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Welcome to B&B! Seems like there are a few other niches in here that may suit you...

Looking forward to reading more. Be well!!!

Welcome.

i had a costly Red Wing addiction a few years back and since they seem to last nearly forever, I have been cured! 🤪

Thanks, guys! I currently have seven pairs of Red Wings, so I think I'm good for a while! Candidly, I'm probably good for life.

Welcome Reed! I'm up the street in Portland, there are a ton of Oregon members here. You've got two awesome razors there and it's so cool that one of them is your grandfather's. Welcome to the rabbit hole man, it's a deep one and B&B is dirty with shaving enablers :).

Sounds like we'll have to get you fitted for a pair of Wesco's to help keep those RedWings in line :).

Welcome Reed! I'm up the street in Portland, there are a ton of Oregon members here. You've got two awesome razors there and it's so cool that one of them is your grandfather's. Welcome to the rabbit hole man, it's a deep one and B&B is dirty with shaving enablers :).

Sounds like we'll have to get you fitted for a pair of Wesco's to help keep those RedWings in line :).

Oh, I see you already have a pair of Wesco's. Dang man, White's too. All you are missing is Nick's!

Top Bottom