What's new

Rr what the puck gold

Well I went into my trusty site that I purchase from and I thought hmmm you know I’ve never shaved with a shave stick lol…so this caught my attention …well I purchased it no express no nothing …now not only did it turn up with express postage but I also got a tub of what the puck gold… so what the actual puck ?
E1185FDC-663E-44CA-9779-82BBFEC0C6D6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucks like you pucked out this time, mate. These are quite good. You can remove the puck from the case and load your brush with the soap in hand. I found that worked better since there is more room. You can also use the puck like an extra large shave stick and apply directly to the beard area.

proxy.php

I opened the shave soap container and had a sniff…oof I swear I have smelt this somewhere before either in a deo stick or a spray when I was a kid …I can’t place my finger on it 🤨

I opened the shave soap container and had a sniff…oof I swear I have smelt this somewhere before either in a deo stick or a spray when I was a kid …I can’t place my finger on it 🤨
That pink liquid soap in school washrooms? Well, maybe a bit (don't know what they use in Aus). It is supposed to be similar to Razorock XXX which is an Acqua di Parma Colonia "inspired" scent.

We didn’t even have liquid soap in our wash rooms at school when I went 😂 lucky if you even got a bar of soap..half of the time somebody flogged it lol sad haha ….in the public washrooms here also the colour varies I’ve seen pink, green, blue, some off colour yellow, white, purple once, orange that’s just off of the top of my head there is probably more around may not of taken notice I don’t hang around there to long for sanitary reasons..lol…the scents have ranged from flowery as all heck to masculine and deep …like amber with musk and powder or something…worst one I had was this white stuff it smelt of …puke..mm or something just as bad ..it was just wrong 😂👎

Can I ask if you got it off of vshod? Thats the only aus site I've seen that sells RR products...but it looks as shady as a website can get honestly.

Yes vshod I’ve been buying from him for years I’ve had nothing go amiss or anything …they tend to not update some things so even if you put it in your cart it may not be there ( it will warn you on checkout if it’s no longer there you just have to remove the item or items)…always sends stuff pretty promptly that day or day after

Yes vshod I’ve been buying from him for years I’ve had nothing go amiss or anything …they tend to not update some things so even if you put it in your cart it may not be there ( it will warn you on checkout if it’s no longer there you just have to remove the item or items)…always sends stuff pretty promptly that day or day after
Good to hear! It seems he's left his website in 2008 though unfortunately, its really quite difficult to navigate and is insecure so its just too much of a pain for me. Maybe when I need some products, early next year...

Big fan of the RR WTP Triple Milled soaps! Especially the newer scents (Gold, Black, Green) they go on sale a few times a year and can be had for a few bucks making it one of the best values in wet shaving IMO. The scents are much more sophistocated than the original offerings and was quite surprised by the scent of Black Label. Performance is excellent for any price but considering i got these for around $3 each it takes it to a whole other level. Worth checking out for sure.

Like Shavewizard420 I've had good results with the what the puck soaps.

As he mentioned they are a great value when purchased on sale.

Give it a try, if you haven't? Black Friday is not far away and i wouldn't be surprised to see it on sale.

Scent wise. The blue and green my nose likes best.

Yeah they go on sale Black Friday usually and for the sale price they are a fantastic deal and one of the best values in Wet Shaving IMO since they are hard triple milled pucks that last a long time and should provide a ton of shaves per puck. The scents have come a long way since they were first introduced with simple scents (Orange, Lime, Barbershop (Floyd Blue) but the newer ones have much more complex scents yet still keeping the price down is remarkable since scent components can make the cost rise quite a bit depending on how much the fragrance costs them to add. Hats off to Italian Barber for offering these soaps for a great deal plus matching aftershaves. Waiting for the matching bar soaps, Deodorant, or Shampoo would be excellent!

Top Bottom