What's new

FS RR old type, Boker TTO, LPL Rose de Pushkar, TOBS Jermyn set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some neglected shaving supplies that I would like to sell. Shipping is $5 regardless of how many items you purchase. CONUS. PayPal goods and services.

RazoRock old type with UFO handle. I purchased this as part of a package deal from the BST. I used it once. Condition is like new. Has the original box and washer. I'm selling it because I prefer more aggressive razors. $10

Boker Butterfly/TTO. I purchased this new and paid $38. My first DE razor. I used it approx 15 times. Condition is like new. Has original box and blade. I'm selling it because I prefer more aggressive razors. $20

Le Père Lucien Rose de Pushkar. I purchased this from the BST. Its been scooped approx 3-4 times. IMO, great scent and great performance. I knew the scent was mild before buying but I wanted to try it anyways. I'm selling it because I have too many soaps and I prefer stronger scented soaps. $20

TOBS Jermyn Street set. I purchased this from the BST for $50. Seller described it as "used a few times." I used it once. I thought I might like the scent based on some reviews. I'm selling it because I don't like the scent. If you need more/better pictures to get an idea of how much exactly is remaining please ask. $35

Eben Stone

Staff member
20210418_135333.jpg

20210418_135358.jpg

20210418_135407.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom