What's new

RR GC IS IT SPECIAL ??

I also find the .84 too much for daily use. The .68 is perfect for me as a daily driver. However, the .84 is in stock. Who knows when or if the .68 will ever be back in stock.

For me, the .84 is fine for everyday use. I don’t consider it a particularly rough razor, but I tend to like moderately to very “aggressive” razors.

Has anyone heard when the OC will be released? I am looking forward to it.

This was posted today on his Twitter feed....

A batch of Game Changer .68-P is coming in a 7-10 days for those waiting. The RazoRock Lupo and Switch razors should be ready for sale in 15-20 days. The RazoRock Open Comb Game Changers should be ready in 3-4 weeks, both OC models will in available for the initial launch.
12:13 PM · Jun 8, 2019 ·

To the ones who could use the .68 everyday what other razors could or do you use everyday?

To the ones that use the .84 everyday what other razors do you or could use everyday?

This was posted today on his Twitter feed....

A batch of Game Changer .68-P is coming in a 7-10 days for those waiting. The RazoRock Lupo and Switch razors should be ready for sale in 15-20 days. The RazoRock Open Comb Game Changers should be ready in 3-4 weeks, both OC models will in available for the initial launch.
12:13 PM · Jun 8, 2019 ·

Thanks!

To the ones who could use the .68 everyday what other razors could or do you use everyday?

To the ones that use the .84 everyday what other razors do you or could use everyday?

I use the .68 daily for my last pass and cleanup. My first passes could be anything - SR, Feather AC or Weck shavette, Fatip, El Jefe, etc.

Who knows when or if the .68 will ever be back in stock.

Hot off the Twitter press my friend!

399B3FF6-AD9E-4B10-B440-C9BE64F34273.jpeg

And I think he meant “Lobo” not “Lupo”.

For me, as noted above, the .84 is a bit too much to use every day.
Razors I liked that I could/can use every day and get an effective shave:
- Gillette Slim set at 4 or 5
- RazoRock SLOC
- Pre-war Tech
- Gillette Aristocrat

Razors I found were a bit too much for me to use every day:
- RR GC .84
- Fatip Grande
- Gillette Slim set at 7 or higher

I hope this was helpful.

It's just a 10¢ experiment lol.

Indeed, the only issue is that I have so many other blades I wish to try first (Polsilvers, Voskhod, Personnas, Nacets, Rapira PL, GSBs etc) so the BIC has to wait in line

Hot off the Twitter press my friend!

View attachment 988866

I also saw that post today, but I was wondering what Joe meant by "both OC models" being available...does he mean that the 0.68 and 0.84 will be available as OC? Or is it the 0.84 and the rumoured 1.05 that will be available as OC (with the 0.68 apparently being discontinued)?

At the end of last year he mentions a possible 1.05 game changer:

proxy.php

I like my 0.84 but something more efficient that gives me a longer-lasting smoothness would be great too (something with similar efficiency to a newer Fatip OC). An 0.84 OC or even a 1.05 OC game changer would be awesome

Last edited:
but I was wondering what Joe meant by "both OC models" being available...

When the images of his OC prototype ideas were first released, he had two versions, one with less teeth and bigger teeth gaps and one with more teeth and smaller teethe gaps; I assume he means that. I don’t think a blade gap was mentioned, but I’d imagine it to be closer to the .84 plate.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
When the images of his OC prototype ideas were first released, he had two versions, one with less teeth and bigger teeth gaps and one with more teeth and smaller teethe gaps; I assume he means that. I don’t think a blade gap was mentioned, but I’d imagine it to be closer to the .84 plate.
Are those images available, as I am such a Newbie I am still trying to catch up. I got a DE1 to start with, and just recently added a SLOC to my collection. I have been waiting for the .68 plate to come in, only heard rumors of the OC GC.
Now I don't know if I should just wait for the OC........

prof

Are those images available, as I am such a Newbie I am still trying to catch up. I got a DE1 to start with, and just recently added a SLOC to my collection. I have been waiting for the .68 plate to come in, only heard rumors of the OC GC.
Now I don't know if I should just wait for the OC........

prof

This is the only photo I’ve seen of them so far. Don’t know how far along they are now. This was a couple months ago.

9370C255-A9BD-4FEC-9243-18EB2463330A.jpeg

Top Bottom