What's new

RR GC IS IT SPECIAL ??

IMG_9319.jpg

Love my GC .84, smoother and efficient than my Karve C. No irritation !!

My .68 GC arrived today. Fit & finish is perfect! Will wait until Christmas day to use it the first time. I did load a blade and alignment is perfect.

I bought my .68 GC back in July, since then I’ve hardly used anything else. I bought the .84 plate when it came out and love it as well, now I’m seriously considering getting rid of all my other modern razors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought my .68 GC back in July, since then I’ve hardly used anything else. I bought the .84 plate when it came out and love it as well, now I’m seriously considering getting rid of all my other modern razors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D5CD0BE7-B201-4A1D-A48B-D049C4056ED0.gif

Whoa that’s a little drastic.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
What blades do you find work best in the 84?
Best one so far was a Polsilver SI, very nice blade in the RR GC .84 I recall. The Polsilver is a hard blade to figure out IMO but once you get a match it's just marvelous.WHY?:confused2:clover::arabia::lol:

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

For me, the GC 84 works well with any blade I throw in it. The only differences I really notice is how long they last.

Two weeks in with my .68, I couldn't be more pleased. So far just a Polsilver and an Israeli Red, what a truly great shaver. Aptly named I might add.
While some old favorites will still be much used, this razor will dominate the rotation, it really is that good.

After shaving with pretty much exclusively RR GC (both gaps) and Mamba the last few weeks, I have come to realize that the GC68 is my favorite razor of these three.

I get excellent, close shaves with it and it is the smoothest of the three RRs. Not that the 84 or Mamba are bad...quite the opposite...I love them all. But the Mamba requires more work and the 84 has a tendency to bite if I rush my shave and shave over a skin impurity.

But I have all 3 razors in a rotation...Mamba, 84, 68 and on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am curious if anyone tried a Mamba top cap on a .84 Game Changer bottom plate.
That would make a nice set and I like the Mamba design. Unfortunately it is too mild for me.

Top Bottom