What's new

RR Game Changer .68

I am a long time wet shaver that has managed to settle in on a few products over the years and hasn’t visited a shaving forum in years. I come back to all these really nice razors!

I have read up on the various razors and the Game Changer .68 sounds really interesting and I would love to try one. Is the only source the Italian Barber (nothing in stock)? I’m pretty sure I want to start with the .68 as I use a Superspeed, prefer a milder shave, and shave daily.
I’m hoping someone might point me in the right direction.

I bought mine off BST this month. I’ve seen a few GC 84 recently .

I like mild razors too and the 68 is a very very nice .

You could put yourself on the email list at Italian barber for when they come back in stock .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The BST forum requires 50 post before you can place an add. Maybe someone has a spare or knows a vendor?

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Those emails are often very slow to be sent out. Half of the time, it's sold out by the time you get it. Sometimes they don't come at all. Set the page as your home page on your browser until you get one.
That's been my experience also, so I just checked every couple of days and eventually got one. I think they restock in the first or second week of each month?

Thanks all. I’ll work on my post count in order to place a WTB ad and In the meantime I will keep checking the Italian Barber Site.

I did. Between this forum and eBay I was able to get both the .68 and .84. I have really enjoyed both of them. I’d like to check out the open comb for the .68. Both razors are extremely comfortable.
B68A5728-AB02-4655-A929-C3CFC48EE23C.jpeg

Top Bottom