What's new

RR Bazooka - New Head is impressive

I just received the RR Bazooka today and received two heads with it and clearly one was a newer version. I was really only interested in the handle because I had alignment issues with the Little Bastone so I was using a cap from my Merkur with the OC base plate before I got my Merkur 1904. I intended just to get the razor to use the handle for my Tech, Merkur 27c and 1904 heads to give them a little more efficiency. The first thing I noticed was that the fit and finish were much better on the new head and the posts are longer. I loaded it with a Lada and there were no alignment issues as I tightened it down.

I decided to shave with the new head rather than my 1904 head that I intended to use, and I found that the shave was very smooth and efficient. It seems that the two heads are V2 and V3 heads and the one that came with my Little Bastone was V1. These razors heads have come a long way!:thumbup1:

Agreed.

I have the other two razors in the RR stainless line, the Barber pole and Heavy Duty. The newer head makes for an easy to load effective shaver.

Top Bottom