What's new

Royall Lyme, etc., on sale

Just bought 4 8oz bottles of Royall (Lyme, Bay Rhum, Spyce and Mandarin) on the 'bay for $68, including shipping. They list for $55 each, so I thought this was a pretty good price for these fine splashes. It appears to be a reputable seller (although I have not dealt with them before, I am judging solely on their 100% positive feedback rating), so I am passing this along to any who might be interested.

Enjoy!

I bought a bottle of Royall Lyme from them.It came fast and was packaged well.I was a little worried about how could they sell it so cheap but the stuff is great.I will buy more.
proxy.php
[/IMG]

I bought the whole line-up from them a few months ago - nice people, great price, fast shipping....

If I ever run out [unlikely], I'll go to them again!

I bought the whole line-up from them a few months ago - nice people, great price, fast shipping....

If I ever run out [unlikely], I'll go to them again!

I bought a bottle of Royall Lyme from them.It came fast and was packaged well.I was a little worried about how could they sell it so cheap but the stuff is great.I will buy more.
proxy.php
[/IMG]

Thanks, guys. It's good to know that you have had good experiences with them -- cuts down on the "worry factor" (although, with their feedback, that factor was very small in this case).

By the way -- nice looking brush buddydawg. Love the burlwood handle. How do you like it?

Thanks for the tip, Strat.

I just ordered 4 bottles. Great deal if true.

Glad to hear others had success with these guys. Hopefully we will too!

argh I wish I had extra cash right now!!! I LOVE the lymes, and would like to try the other scents too....

ah well. :(

I just caved and grab four, too. Lyme, Bayrhum, Mandarin, Vetiver. Not sure what Vetiver is, but we'll find out :cool:

Ha! When you put it that way, it does seem a bit excessive, especially now that I have just lined up the assorted jugs on my bathroom counter. On the other hand, now that I've gone this far, maybe I should just go ahead and add mandarin and musk too . . . just to complete the set!:biggrin:

S

Sam

Ill got halves with someone if they want to. Maybe you take delivery and then send me my two bottles and Ill pay you the costs to ship it? Or vice versa if you want.

I am tempted to order vetiver, limes or muske. Wish there were more reviews. I want something for Saturday mornings or quick refresher to come home and go out to eat with. Nothing too barbershoppy like clubman

I went half in with another member (not Sam, but thanks for the idea :thumbup1:) and got the Spyce and Muske to round out the line.

I can hear myself now... "I mean... come on... it's a STEAL, sweetie. :redface:"

S

Sam

Between Muske, Spice, Limes, Mandarin and Vetyver, rank them from weakest to strongest as far as longevity and projection please?

Top Bottom