What's new

royal copenhagen cologne/as??

If you are looking to restock, Scented Monkey online has the best prices I've come across. It has changed since the Swank days. I have a small bottle of it and they've swapped some key ingredients. These ingredients are either unavailable from suppliers, banned by regulators, too expensive or deemed less appealing to today's market. I actually prefer the current formulation, believe it or not. It's just a little fresher and more wearable for me.

Also, I believe the splash bottles and spray versions are slightly different. I have RC Musk in both versions and I have put them on opposite wrists. I'm not sure their reasoning. I think the splash goes on stronger but fades quicker. The spray seems to have better longevity. I use both!

Thank you, I will try there. I think the cologne spray may last longer than the splash, hoping he likes it. :)

I realize there's nothing like the original Royal Copenhagen Musk, do you know of anything similar?
Jovan Musk is very, very similar. It doesn't quite have that refreshing rootbeer opening like Royal Copenhagen Musk. However the musk scent of Jovan is nearly identical. And Jovan Musk performs a little better overall. Scented Monkey has it for insanely cheap. They also have tester bottles of original Royal Copenhagen for about 4$. It's the best deal on the internet because these cost a lot more in stores.

Top Bottom