What's new

Rotring Core Coridium Fountain Pen

Not too sure if this is the right forum to post this in but here's the situation. I own one of these and sad to say, cartridge supplies have dissapeared in Malaysia. I've been looking high and low for a converter both off and online. I can't find it. Can some one point me in the right direction? or if you have spares, let me know how can I get my hands on them? I love this pen and don't want to let it gather dust.

While we're on the subject, my late Father (whose been the person responsible for my usage of these fine writing implements) gave me a Sheaffer set (fountain & roller ball) a few years ago. I have no idea what model it is. Anyone care to identify this one for me? :)

proxy.php

(sorry about the pics, only have my crappy mobile phone here at work).

Should also be able to identify this directly through Sheaffer:

Sheaffer
2623 Ave L
Ft. Madison, IA 52627
Tel: 800-FINE-PEN (Toll Free)
Tel: 319-372-8588

They are very nice people, even if the plant is located directly across the street from the prison!

Thanks for the input gang. Pentrace guys (well, it was only 1 guy) id'ed the Pens as a late model Sheaffer Award set. Still no confirmation as I've been looking all over. I think I'll take a better pic and email that to Sheaffer for an answer.

Top Bottom