What's new

Rotoshaver? 9 Blades! (not a parody)

So, who here wants to pay the $15 for a 30-day trial so we can get an honest review? :lol:

YES, i think SOMEone has to try it. I would chip in a buck or two via paypal if someone provides a thorough review of this ridiculous machine, and I suspect I'm not the only one..

If it works as advertised, this forum is obsolete. But the odds of that are about the same as me winning the lottery.

BTW I will not put a dime towards any hospital bills.

YES, i think SOMEone has to try it. I would chip in a buck or two via paypal if someone provides a thorough review of this ridiculous machine, and I suspect I'm not the only one..

If it works as advertised, this forum is obsolete. But the odds of that are about the same as me winning the lottery.

BTW I will not put a dime towards any hospital bills.

It could renamed to "badger" as making a good warm lather could still have it's appeal (although if shave in a pool you would need to switch to a hot tub to have it stay warm)

It could renamed to "badger" as making a good warm lather could still have it's appeal (although if shave in a pool you would need to switch to a hot tub to have it stay warm)

Or even to "Badger & Ridiculous Number of Blades on a Handheld Manual Lawn Mower Freak of a Razor"

Or even to "Badger & Ridiculous Number of Blades on a Handheld Manual Lawn Mower Freak of a Razor"

Oh yes, I like this idea. Otherwise it would have to be Badger & Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade Blade. .com

It would be difficult to remember.

I could only get halfway through the video.

The thing is, though, it's basically like doing nine passes per cycle with a single-blade cartridge, or three passes with a Mach 3. Very quickly. I don't see how it's any better than just doing all those passes slowly with a less-abominable razor.

I doubt you will be able to move it quick enough to actually only expose every point of your face to just one rotation of the cartridge. This means of course more like a hundred passes..

That is scary, looks like a prop from a horror movie.

Noooo! Nooooooo! Not a 270 pass shave! There wont be any of my face left! Noooooo, ARRRRRHHHHH!
*camera pans away from face onto a wall as the blood starts to spatter*

This shadow is AFTER he shaved for 90 seconds...at the pace of "270 strokes per second"?

proxy.php

Then...the guy at about 2:00 going in a CIRCULAR motion? :blink:

If the blades were sharp, he'd be sliced to pieces. Anyone who has accidentally done a sideways/horizontal DE stroke will know what happens.

In the immortal words of one of my drill instructors, OH HELL NO!!

Or as we say in the South; "aww hail naah"

So let me get this straight (no pun) if a shave with a cart. razor gives burn, as they allude to in the video, how is a hi-power cartridge that is making a MINIMUM of 9 passes going to be any better?

...don't worry, I'll wait.

can we flame commercials? :lol::lol::lol:

This shadow is AFTER he shaved for 90 seconds...at the pace of "270 strokes per second"?

proxy.php

Then...the guy at about 2:00 going in a CIRCULAR motion? :blink:

If the blades were sharp, he'd be sliced to pieces. Anyone who has accidentally done a sideways/horizontal DE stroke will know what happens.

reading this was a "major pucker factor sir":lol:

My wife tried to get me to try one of those back when I was talking about switching from cart to DE.
And I thought she loved me.:blink:

It can double as a paint scraper, cheese grater, dog groomer, horse hoof trimmer, road profiler and egg beater. But wait, there's more! Order now and we'll triple your order, you only pay extra shipping and handling fees.

very nice man this made me laugh:thumbup1:

Top Bottom