What's new

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

Ran 5 miles this morning around 9:40 pace. Good run for me. I stopped running for about 6 months and getting back into it.

Week 5 day 1 three 5 minute runs.
After a week or so of it being hot and humid, today was delightful, mid 60s and breezy. The runs went too bad, got through with no problem.

Weather held off so managed to get another 10k in today. 9:59 pace, had to go pretty hard on the last .25 to get the pace under 10:00. Day 404 of jogging at least one mile a day.
Nice run. Any interesting observations from running 404 days straight? I always wanted to try a streak like that, but haven't yet.

Nice run. Any interesting observations from running 404 days straight? I always wanted to try a streak like that, but haven't yet.
Basically just realize that there will be bad days and bad jogs along the way. Don't beat yourself up if you have to only do a mile. Listen to your body.
Other than that I make sure that I check the weather, I can't stand to run on a treadmill so I make sure I check the forecast and look for the best times to get my run in based on the weather.

Basically just realize that there will be bad days and bad jogs along the way. Don't beat yourself up if you have to only do a mile. Listen to your body.
Other than that I make sure that I check the weather, I can't stand to run on a treadmill so I make sure I check the forecast and look for the best times to get my run in based on the weather.
Any goal or planning to do it as long as you can?

I'm same way with treadmill, go outside and run in most weather.

Finished week 7 and feeling good. The weather took a pleasant turn, cooling off quite a bit which made for a very pleasant run. Looking forward to week 8.

Top Bottom