What's new

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

Yup. They don’t call it the land of the rising sun for no good reason!

Banged out another 3.5 miles this morning

79C45C57-9652-4EE6-A42F-757596423E91.jpeg
4.25miles In Yamaga this morning

I haven’t jogged in ages since I had my daughter. Trying to slowly and progressively bring it back, starting today. Beautiful weather in Tucson, AZ.
proxy.php

Japan is a great place to run. Almost always nice and level.

5K back home in New England yesterday...

Japan is a great place to run. Almost always nice and level.

5K back home in New England yesterday...

How long does it take you to do the 5k? I’m trying to get to run 5k as well in one session. I’m pretty out of shape right now [emoji1].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday 5K. I tried to keep it under the intensity that I was at while cycling out of Skull Valley in The Whiskey Off-Road last Saturday. I think that was the highest intensity sustained aerobic activity I’d ever done. It was actually easier running today, and I have always said that nothing gets my HR up like running. However, cycling uphill over 12 miles at altitude gets it there, too!

We have a permanent radar speed sign about half a mile from the house. It is fun to sprint by on the bike, but it cheats me a couple mph, according to Strava.

I'm back to thinking nothing challenges my CV system like running after my last 2 runs. 5K this morning. 75/91%/ESE9. Nice breeze. Coolish. Overcast. But the humidity!

Friday 5K done early. Could also be titled dodging yard sale and work vehicles. 80°/87%/East 10. After work and rain would have been cooler and probably safer.

Mid day mistake. Still in the southern flow of Alberto. Just as I left the house the sun decided to come out between rain bands. 82/82%/S 10. 5K. Slow.

Top Bottom