What's new

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

Just stumbled on this thread. Always something new to find here, it really is a great place.

5K this morning. Working my way towards a spring half I think. Just need to stick to the plan and make all my runs work.

Last 2 runs were just over 5K each around Osaka castle. I’m hoping this is the true beginning of running season for me. I’ve somehow grown wider around the middle during the depths of winter...

Up in Nagano region now.

5K by the lake

Attachments

• 4F983C98-B610-4F70-87EA-54ECC0E10B84.jpeg
    9.1 MB · Views: 7
E29747E2-27AC-4197-8291-6FA940DDC836.jpeg
Friday was 5K by the Shirakawa river in Kumamoto

5K in 68 degree weather. Fastest 5K for me since last February. Heat really does take its toll here. Beautiful shots! ^^^^

Well my spring half marathon fell apart, had some sick kids and wife for a while and just did not get the training done that I needed too.

That being said, I logged an easy run this morning which marks the start of my fall marathon training plan. Going to be a struggle as it will be my first. Hopefully I can stay on it and get it done. Anybody else working towards a fall full to help keep me accountable?

92D5C418-5188-4123-AADF-74E428F124C2.jpeg
I got off to a good start last time in Japan, but returned home to repeated snowstorms, a chest cold of my own, and my son with the chicken pox. So this was my first run again in about 3 weeks.

Top Bottom