What's new

Rotation

Thank you! Looking at it from that perspective, it doesn't look like I have quite as many as it seems. I feel a resurgence of SRAD :biggrin:

Thank you! Looking at it from that perspective, it doesn't look like I have quite as many as it seems. I feel a resurgence of SRAD :biggrin:

yeah, it looks like theres room for ~15 more!

Whats that crazy looking humpback swayback in about the middle of the second row?

The better part of my straight razor rotation...click on the image for super-size!

HOLY MOLY! that is fantastic!

it looks to me like each razor serves a vital function to shave quality and aesthetic, beautiful... i think i might be feeling that same RAD Resurgence you just mentioned :biggrin:

This to shall pass, I just can't say when because it hasn't happened for me yet either......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The problem is that there are great shaving razors in there that I haven't touched in a year! Oh, and I have another 17 in display cases and 7 more for travel. Not only do I continue chasing them, like an addict trying to relive his first high, but my taste becomes ever more expensive. Oh well. There are far worse things to do with one's time and money.

Henry, you've got a dazzling collection and the photography skills do it justice.

:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Did you give the Grelot a whirl this morning?

HOLY MOLY! that is fantastic!

it looks to me like each razor serves a vital function to shave quality and aesthetic, beautiful... i think i might be feeling that same RAD Resurgence you just mentioned :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

which razor is that?

Wowza! does the Confederate Swayback stand out among the crowd. is it a comfortable shaver?

The razor JonnyAngel referred to is a Kobar from his seven day set, on long loan :biggrin:.

I don't know how the Swayback shaves, I am having quite a time setting the bevel. Restoration lesson learned: don't sand edge to spine!

Yep, yesterday and today ... I was reminded of the song "Smooth Operator" by Sade. The Le Grelot is one beautiful razor, a damn fine shaver, and that edge you put on it was ooh la la :thumbup:

Awesome! Very few razors shave as well as a Grelot 1/4 hollow.

I don't see a single Theirs Issard, i suppose they made it into the case?

what are the others in the case, a matching MK set maybe?

Top Bottom