What's new

Rossi RS 22LR

Picked up a pair of these for $89 each. Mossberg Plinkster guys. Now waiting on the Mossberg 25 rd magazine.
Rossi-RS22-2.jpeg

Attachments

• Rossi-RS22-2.jpeg
    Rossi-RS22-2.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
OK, where does the Rossi come in? Is the above rifle made by Rossi for Mossberg? Or just a bait and switch thread title?

They are under the tree. Check out video reviews on YouTube. Excited to go shooting, but may be a few weeks.

Never made it to the range. Added optics in January and picked up the bolt action model. Named.them "The Plinkertons." Unfortunately, I was struck with Covid in February, spent a month + in the ICU and in a coma. Overall, I spent 5 months and a day in the hospital. Now home and.partially paralyzed, so adapting to a wheelchair and a new way of life. Still looking forward to the range. Also have a new Thompson 30-06 to break in.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Best of luck and I've been very pleased with my Rossi RB22. Actually find it far more comfortable and accurate than my Ruger 10/22 and almost as nice as my old 22LR carbine.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Never made it to the range. Added optics in January and picked up the bolt action model. Named.them "The Plinkertons." Unfortunately, I was struck with Covid in February, spent a month + in the ICU and in a coma. Overall, I spent 5 months and a day in the hospital. Now home and.partially paralyzed, so adapting to a wheelchair and a new way of life. Still looking forward to the range. Also have a new Thompson 30-06 to break in.
Wow. I pray that you have a full recovery my friend.

Top Bottom