What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Rossi RS 22LR

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Contributor
OK, where does the Rossi come in? Is the above rifle made by Rossi for Mossberg? Or just a bait and switch thread title?

rtaylor61

Moderator Emeritus
They are under the tree. Check out video reviews on YouTube. Excited to go shooting, but may be a few weeks.

rtaylor61

Moderator Emeritus
Never made it to the range. Added optics in January and picked up the bolt action model. Named.them "The Plinkertons." Unfortunately, I was struck with Covid in February, spent a month + in the ICU and in a coma. Overall, I spent 5 months and a day in the hospital. Now home and.partially paralyzed, so adapting to a wheelchair and a new way of life. Still looking forward to the range. Also have a new Thompson 30-06 to break in.

jar_

Contributor
Best of luck and I've been very pleased with my Rossi RB22. Actually find it far more comfortable and accurate than my Ruger 10/22 and almost as nice as my old 22LR carbine.

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
Never made it to the range. Added optics in January and picked up the bolt action model. Named.them "The Plinkertons." Unfortunately, I was struck with Covid in February, spent a month + in the ICU and in a coma. Overall, I spent 5 months and a day in the hospital. Now home and.partially paralyzed, so adapting to a wheelchair and a new way of life. Still looking forward to the range. Also have a new Thompson 30-06 to break in.
Wow. I pray that you have a full recovery my friend.

Top Bottom