What's new

Rosemary&Mint Slap 'O Freshness!!

I asked on another thread about people's recommendations for Mama Bear's essential oil soaps. One that kept getting mentioned was the Rosemary&Mint. Though it didn't sound particularly appealing to me, I ordered it based on others experiences.

Oh my - what a wonderful soap! It is one of the most bracing, refreshing, delightful shaving experiences I have had....and its only $5.99 a cake!

Do yourself a favor....try it!

Mark

HairyManilow said:
I asked on another thread about people's recommendations for Mama Bear's essential oil soaps. One that kept getting mentioned was the Rosemary&Mint. Though it didn't sound particularly appealing to me, I ordered it based on others experiences.

Oh my - what a wonderful soap! It is one of the most bracing, refreshing, delightful shaving experiences I have had....and its only $5.99 a cake!

Mark

This is my favorite MB soap I have tried to date.... really one hell of a product!!

HairyManilow said:

Mark

I have tried three of her soaps so far (two others still unused and sad) and while I really enjoy the frangrance of all of them, this one certainly had that slap-you-in-the-face-mint-tingle most of us really like!

This stuff was just too much for me. It didn't really burn my face like some folks say the Dragon's Blood did, but the cooling power was too strong - I ended up rushing through my shaves just to get it over with. Sadly, I had similar results with my two other MB soaps. I recently traded them to another forum member.

It's a shame that I had this reaction to them, because I really wanted to like Sue's stuff - it's cheap, smells nice, and Mama Bear certainly has fantastic customer service. But it wasn't worth the discomfort that I was bringing into my daily shaves.

Hopefully no one else experiences these effects with her soaps (especially now that the DB has been discontinued), because they really are a top-rate product.

rossination said:
This stuff was just too much for me. It didn't really burn my face like some folks say the Dragon's Blood did, but the cooling power was too strong - I ended up rushing through my shaves just to get it over with. Sadly, I had similar results with my two other MB soaps. I recently traded them to another forum member.

It's a shame that I had this reaction to them, because I really wanted to like Sue's stuff - it's cheap, smells nice, and Mama Bear certainly has fantastic customer service. But it wasn't worth the discomfort that I was bringing into my daily shaves.

Hopefully no one else experiences these effects with her soaps (especially now that the DB has been discontinued), because they really are a top-rate product.
I agree that Sue's soaps are quite intense, and that you have to be in the right mood for that in your face sensory explosion of scent first thing in the morning.:w00t:
Cheers, DJ.

Top Bottom