What's new

rose scent

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Trumpers......

T&H is very nice and subtle...but if you want that.....OMGOOSES type of rose...i suggest Trumpers

Want to try T&H, but until then it's the Trumper's. As long as were talking about this how does the Salter's stack up? I have wanted to try something of theirs for a long time.

The Tryphon Rose Cream has a great scent.. due to it's Turkish Rose water. Trumpers is a very strong Rose scent... TOBS is probably the best all out rose. :blushing:

I have to put in a vote for the T&H, also. I have been working my way through a sample of it and find it very pleasant.

Preface this statement with the fact I am not a big rose fan. But Trumper's rose smells like the 2 dollar girly bath salts my gf buys. Not a fan to say the least.

T&H, Trumper's, Taylor's, eShave are my favorite rose creams. Salter's Wild Rose is up there too, I happen to like the scent a lot and the efficacy is even better.

AOS rose is nice. It's girly though - comes in a pink box with instructions about lathering the bikini line. At least it's not pink colored!

The scent of Salter's is gross and medicinal IMO.

Scott
I would have to disagree with you on this one .

I find Salters to have my favorite rose scent . I do not believe it is medicinal at all but of course ymmv and all that crap .

TOBS rose is good but like I have stated above Salters has my favorite rose scent from all that I have tried and I have tried a few

Mama Bear's Attar of Roses cream is my favorite rose scented cream.
Have tried all the rest. IMO........this is the truest rose of all.

Top Bottom