What's new

Rose of Bulgaria

I was looking under reviews and didn't find anything and was wondering if anyone had tried this cream and what comments they might have.
Thanks

I was looking under reviews and didn't find anything and was wondering if anyone had tried this cream and what comments they might have.
Thanks

That look s very interesting.
Never heard of.

I am on a Rose streak myself these days.

Do you have any information about this cream?
Vendors? Pricing?
Ingredients?

Thanks,

Wim

Top Secret shaving cream from Confiança includes rose of Bulgaria, which gives it a nice scent. So I can assume this one should have at least a nice scent.

I have tried to get into rose a couple of times but was not successful - that does not mean I am not open to trying more...is this available in US?

if you would like to trade one let me know...my 45 day waiting period will be up soon...sounds interesting...are they actually made in bulgaria ??

Found the Bulgarian site, they do not have the cream on it anymore but I contacted them and they are sending me a tube so :thumbup1: to being in euroland for once.

The rose shaving i phoned to the person of the rose of bulgaria website, they have shaving cream but they dont sell on website because they are going to change totally the design of the website ... so if you need no problem you can have on this link http://www.rose-of-bulgaria.com so that is good ............. and i tried other products for ladies the perfume is so great i was very impressed ............... and price excellent !!! yeah ......... thanks for the link Bob !!! kiss to all

I am Bulgarian and I have never seen that cream here in Bulgaria. From what I read on that site it is actually made by a French company based in Ecos. And one more thing. What I read in their PDF brochure:
To contact us :
Bruno DUVAL, Responsible sales in France

So excuse my asking, but bceduval do you happen to work for this company?

I am Bulgarian and I have never seen that cream here in Bulgaria. From what I read on that site it is actually made by a French company based in Ecos. And one more thing. What I read in their PDF brochure:
To contact us :
Bruno DUVAL, Responsible sales in France

So excuse my asking, but bceduval do you happen to work for this company?

ZLIV...rose attar ,essence and oil from bulgaria is used by many cosmetic houses...today ,in the u.s. , bulgarian lavender is very popular,especially compared to the english and french lavenders..it quite resembles oregon lavender grown here in the u.s. state of oregon...california lavender is not as "mellow" as either one of these...don't forget,many countries make all kinds of "english lavender"
products.although I doubt many actually use true english lavender,and most use cheap lavendin

Last edited:
ZLIV...rose attar ,essence and oil from bulgaria is used by many cosmetic houses...today ,in the u.s. , bulgarian lavender is very popular,especially compared to the english and french lavenders..it quite resembles oregon lavender grown here in the u.s. state of oregon...california lavender is not as "mellow" as either one of these...don't forget,many countries make all kinds of "english lavender"
products.although I doubt many actually use true english lavender,and most use cheap lavendum

By the word lavendum (latin for lavender), do you mean fragrance oil?

It would violate label law to state that a prodcuct contains essential oil and use FO instead.

"Bulgarian Rose" Essential Oil is a very expensive oil from a specific rose species grown only in Bulgaria. The roses used for this EO are the only species of rose which oil can be obtained from.

A couple years ago, I made my own lavender oil from lavender grown in my backyard. This is fun and easy to do. The soap smelled great but can't say there is too much interest in Missouri Lavender bath soap :001_rolle

The plants took over and I had Wendy dig them out. They sure made my patio smell nice for a couple years.
Sue

At $2.80 a tube how is the fragrance? Bulgarian Rose EO is about $50.00 per ml. depending on the supplier.
Sue

The scent is wonderful! It's not very heavy like some of my other rose creams\soaps. It seems like it belongs in spring\summer.

I am Bulgarian and I have never seen that cream here in Bulgaria.

The writing on the back of the tube looks like Russian. I'm not familiar with the language of Bulgaria, so they may look similar.

Top Bottom