What's new

Rose of Bulgaria

I am Bulgarian and I have never seen that cream here in Bulgaria. From what I read on that site it is actually made by a French company based in Ecos. And one more thing. What I read in their PDF brochure:
To contact us :
Bruno DUVAL, Responsible sales in France

So excuse my asking, but bceduval do you happen to work for this company?

Thanks zliv. Seems safe to assume he does have an interest in promoting the product, so we've made him aware of our rules for vendors.

I look forward to seeing what folks think of this cream.

By the word lavendum (latin for lavender), do you mean fragrance oil?

It would violate label law to state that a prodcuct contains essential oil and use FO instead.

"Bulgarian Rose" Essential Oil is a very expensive oil from a specific rose species grown only in Bulgaria. The roses used for this EO are the only species of rose which oil can be obtained from.

A couple years ago, I made my own lavender oil from lavender grown in my backyard. This is fun and easy to do. The soap smelled great but can't say there is too much interest in Missouri Lavender bath soap :001_rolle

The plants took over and I had Wendy dig them out. They sure made my patio smell nice for a couple years.
Sue

you are correct sue.the word is lavendin,a far cry from english lavender

I am Bulgarian and I have never seen that cream here in Bulgaria. From what I read on that site it is actually made by a French company based in Ecos. And one more thing. What I read in their PDF brochure:
To contact us :
Bruno DUVAL, Responsible sales in France

So excuse my asking, but bceduval do you happen to work for this company?
To Zliv, shaving cream is made in Bulgaria but i am in charge to distribute it that is why i advice our website here ... i can have this shaving cream just send to me message from the website rose of bulgaria at this adress .... http://rose-of-bulgaria.com/fr/contact ... even it is not on the website at this page anyway next time i order i will put some in stock to satify all here ! hahaha ... http://rose-of-bulgaria.com/fr/home/5/Hommes kiss to all ...

To Zliv, shaving cream is made in Bulgaria but i am in charge to distribute it that is why i advice our website here ... i can have this shaving cream just send to me message from the website rose of bulgaria at this adress .... http://rose-of-bulgaria.com/fr/contact ... even it is not on the website at this page anyway next time i order i will put some in stock to satify all here ! hahaha ... http://rose-of-bulgaria.com/fr/home/5/Hommes kiss to all ...

Thanks, a kiss to you too.:lol:

I was looking under reviews and didn't find anything and was wondering if anyone had tried this cream and what comments they might have.
Thanks

If you want to make a trade, I will trade you some C.O. Bigelow, that I have unopened.

Hmmm, I see you are in Houston, so we could meet up and talk shaving.

I tried some of this today as I had not tried it in a while. I think it is a very good cream that produces a lot of lather. The cushion/slickness is probably middle of the road. Not great, but not bad at all. The real pleasure of this cream is in the scent! It has such a wonderful pure rose scent to it, I think. It's not perfumery, just nice rose scented. It doesn't overpower you either. I highly suggest it to anyone thinking about a good low priced rose scented cream. (Their lavender scented cream is also very good.)

Didn't see the need for a separate thread....

I used the Rose of Bulgaria cream for the first time today. It was excellent. A small dollop and I had enough for 4-passes had I wanted to. The rose scent is clean and fresh. It produced a great thick, slick, cushioning lather. I could not detect the menthol though…no big deal. This is the third Bulgarian cream I have acquired (Compass Ice & Nuka). All have been superb!!!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I got some Rose of Bulgaria cream from Amazon. This cream is great stuff and not too expensive. I also like their aftershave and I use it after I shave with the cream.
cottontop

I pulled it out again today. The performance is great. I still can't detect any menthol. I am not liking the scent as much this time. I don't dislike it, I am just not wild about it.

Still...I got lots of easy, thick, cushioning lather for $5.99/75ml tube.

proxy.php

Top Bottom