What's new

Rose of Bulgaria Shaving Creams

I have recently heard of the Rose of Bulgaria Shaving Creams and was wondering what you guys think about them. I like the British creams, but have never used the Bulgarian ones. Any advice or opinions concerning these creams would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy Shaving. Sam

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Fellow member edgerunner mentioned this to me a few weeks ago when we met up. There I was, thinking that 5+ years of soaps was good enough and now I am finding myself always looking at the Rose of Bulgaria cream and AS on shaveabuck

Ron, I have both the cream and aftershave. Really find them to be terrific values and performers. The cream has a strong scent which some may not like (not me:),
but the cushion and lather are outstanding. The aftershave has great staying power. So glad I have them both. Rose lovers will find them a great addition to their den.

I have this cream, as well as Herbs of Bulgaria, and I think they make a fantastic pair. I've tried three rose scented creams...Rose of Bulgaria, GFT, and T&H. I really like the natural scent of RoB, but didn't care for the grandmotherly scent of GFT or T&H. I'm in enjoying this cream quite a bit.

Top Bottom